Wednesday, January 20, 2010



Hello world, its been a rather great day! I'm obviously feeling much better compared to yesterday, had a great laugh during lunch when a few of us started listening to/telling jokes.

Kinda fell asleep during some lessons as I was far too tired from a late night yesterday, thanks Kenneth for listening to me rant/trying to cheer me up btw! So I reached school late and got caught for my hair at the same time. Not much 'bout that!

The day didn't progress as well as I thought it would until after lunch, when I realised I shouldn't spend so much time moping around, at least acting happy might do the job for awhile.


Haha look at the photo that's linette and I with the same hairstyle (sarah's) and the same hairclip/velcro thingy! Cool no? Uh-huh that was after lunch with our joke-telling session and Hafiz was being as slow as ever :D "omg I didn't notice the ball was coming closer and closer to me until it hit me!" took 5 mins or sth LOL.


Was supposed to meet Emily to study then but I wasn't in the mood to study so I went down later and Ivan was there too. (That was when the three of us plus jeremy LEARNT A NEW IMPORTANT SKILL and got high around the school. Emily and I then headed to cheers (LIKE THE OLD TIMES) to get our icelollies and snacks before band.

Band was fine, I guess. Just that I got nervous and couldn't play the high high Bflat in front of everybody, it was a little embarrassing for me. (okay I swear I'm gonna force myself to play even with people looking) EXCO meeting after band was suuuuperrrrr long and I've been put in charge of decorating and making the sandwich boards for CCA day for the J1s.


Stayed in school with the usual people - Stephanie Ivan Yao (plus the two secret ones) to study but it was quite late by then and we weren't in the mood so Yao and I had a duet on the piano and clarinet!!!! Serenade and moonlight sonata are great songs, feel SO good after playing. Steph plus the other two left early and we stayed for awhile more.

Ivan Yao & Jonathan went to the fitness corner for some pull-ups (and I did some hanging thing), and by the time we left THE SCHOOL GATES WERE CLOSED. COOLSHIT. WE CLIMBED THE SCHOOL GATE (I got a little help haha thanks). Like, I've ALWAYS wanted to do that for 1000 years and finally got the chance! :D


& then we walked to the bus stop and went home, end of story. Somehow my day didn't sound as nice and interesting right here but that's fine cause I liked it anyway! :D

No comments: